On 06.12.2018 at the office premises of the Municipality of Konche, the 8th regular Meeting of the Council for development of the South- East planning region was held.
Present at this meeting were the Director of the Bureau for Regional Development Mr. Ramiz Rexhepi, the State Secretary of the Ministry of Local-Self Government Mr. Kiril Partalov, representatives from the Bureau for regional development, the Head of the Centre for development of the South-East planning region Ms. Zhulieta Gjurkova and the Mayors of all 10 municipalities from the region.
At this session, the Council for development of the South-East planning region adopted the following Annual List of project proposals:
1. Improving the tourist offer in the South-East planning region through the construction of a road infrastructure in the lake settlement Mantovo;
2. A tourist trail from nature to the culture of Mount Plavush;
3. Horticultural and parterial arrangement of a part of the lake shore and formation of a lake beach in Dojran;
4. Revitalization of the road Bogorodica - Stojakovo, crossroads with the regional road Gevgelija – Bogdanci - II phase;
5. Less waste for a better life;
6. Arranging a part of the industrial zones in SEPR, a condition for increased economic development.
According to the approved list, the Centre for development of the South-East planning region will apply to the Bureau for regional development for their financing through the Program for Balanced Regional Development for 2019.
Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance (IPA) is part of the package for external relations. IPA and other elements of the package are a great opportunity for streamlining and simplifying the procedures of the European Commission and improving the coherence and coordination of the activities of the Commission.